Address： ShenZhen Office: Room 3102 Century Place, 3018 Shennan Mid Road, Shenzhen,GuangDong,China
1. After-sales service acceptance conditions
1). Due to the actual number of goods receipt, the model does not match, product quality problems need to return customers, within two weeks after receipt can be returned to apply, overdue will not be accepted.
2). Returns the goods, please be sure to retain the integrity of the original packaging (including packaging, filling the inside) and to ensure that the goods label intact, the goods label is Sinospec Electronics Co., Ltd. coordination with the supplier return the only credential, if lost, Can not be returned.
3). If the application for product quality returns, customers need to provide a detailed English version of the performance test report as Sinospec Electronics Co., Ltd. consultation with the supplier basis. If necessary, the need to provide both sides approved third-party English test report.
4) The order has been issued invoice after the return of the application, the need to return the invoice.
2. After-sales service is not accepted
1). The original packaging of the product and the label of the goods are missing.
2) Products that have been used / tested on the machine.
3). Receipt time is more than two weeks (subject to courier sign date).
4). The invoice has been lost.
5). The customer caused by their own misplaced wrong set.
3. Submit the aftermarket
1) Users can search the order number or product model in the [Member Center] - [My Order] page, search for the order has been completed after the purchase of orders, click on "apply for sale", as shown in Figure:
2) into the sale details page, according to the prompts to complete the fill, save can, Sinospec Electronics Co., Ltd. customer service staff will contact you and communicate with the timely processing.
4. After-sales service processing time
After the user submits the after-sales application, Sinospec Electronics Co., Ltd. will receive and feedback within two business days.
Taiwan Diode Factory's revenue in October came out one after another, showing mixed growth and decline. Vehicle Diode Factory's peer-to-peer shipment warmed up. Its revenue in October was NT$323 million, with a monthly growth rate of 11%. Taiwan's revenue in October was NT$852 million, with a monthly increase of 4.6%. Dunnan, Hongyang-KY and Qiangmao fell by 6%, 15% and 25%, respectively.
According to CINNO Research's survey of NOR Flash manufacturers and upstream and downstream suppliers, NOR Flash industry continues to face the situation of oversupply, which is also due to the impact of demand contraction caused by the Sino-US trade war.